A short description of my work
- Contemporary solo-music. Solo-recitals in Germany and Europe.
- Premiere performances of many solo-pieces and chamber-music in addition to frequent collaboration with
- 2001 foundation of the elole-pianotrio (for contemporary music).
- Chambermusic in various ensembles. Specially with the ensemble courage and the Ostravská Banda.
- Incidental music with tours to Paris, Genova, Barcelona and Budapest.
- Sleepers Guts 1996 (Ballett Frankfurt)
- small void/Quartette 1998 (Ballett Frankfurt)
- POE! 1992 Theater am Turm (TAT Frankfurt).
- Pop-, Rock- and Electroacoustic music, e.g.:
- TOUCHED, Duo for 'cello and computer (with Joel Ryan)
- Gormenghast, Rockopera by Irmin Schmidt
- Project RESPONSE (Frankfurt/Main), "Inventing music at school" (Dresden) -
Contemporary music in schools. Work with classes that compose and perform their own pieces.
- Workshops concerning modern music
at elementary and highschools, conservatories and at the Schleswig-Holstein-Festival.
- Published on CD:
- Cello Einsatz Works by Paul-Heinz Dittrich, Jörg Herchet, Klaus Huber, Younghi Pagh-Paan und Ernst Helmuth Flammer
- Bach.heute I Works by Johann Sebastian Bach, Jörg Birkenkötter, Michael Maierhof and Hans Thomalla
- Peter Ruzicka - Solo-pieces
- Albrecht Kunze - 4 sound pieces
- Jörg Birkenkötter: Solo
- Liverecordings and productions for numerous radio-stations, e.g.:
- Iannis Xenakis: nomos alpha
- Bernd-Alois Zimmermann: Sonate
- Younghi Pagh-Paan: AA-GA I
- Bojana Šaljic The Picture